Opportunity to join a nationally recognised multi-disciplinary practice, known to be at the forefront of innovation and for their holistic approach to design within the built environment.
My client is looking to bring on a talented Senior Landscape Architect, capable of running projects, looking to take the next step in their career and work on a large variety of complex projects.
Known to have one of the best staff retention rates and an emphasis on work-life balance, my client works tirelessly to ensure their reputation of having a supportive, friendly and collaborative environment for their staff is maintained.
My client is seeking a Senior Landscape Architect with a background working on a range of mid - large scale, complex projects. You'll also be responsible for the delivery of your own smaller projects, as well as client engagement.
Your position will primarily see you working collaboratively within a larger team initially on mixed-use infrastructure projects.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within the Australian Landscape Architectural industry
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, revit is a bonus
- Prior experience working on large-scale projects - ideally within the public realm
- AILA Registration highly desired but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Landscape Architecture or an equivalent
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you're a mid-level LA looking to take a step up in your career, or an established senior landscape architect looking for a change and the above position appeals to you, please click "Apply Now".
Or, if you'd like any further information, please feel free to give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org