My client is a small but established Landscape Architectural practice, who pride themselves on providing tailored, coordinated design services to a range of projects, varying in size within the residential and commercial market. They've been operating for over 25 years so have a clearly defined network of clients that is consistently increasing.
Culture / Benefits
My clients studio is based in a small, sun-filled terrace on the North Shore. Their office is home to a small team, headed by an astute, esteemed Principal Landscape Architect. Close to public transport and the local cafes, my client also offers flexible working hours.
Working as a Senior Landscape Architect for my client, your role will be to not only manage a small, award-winning team, but also run a wide variety of small to mid-sized projects at any given time, and to develop the landscape team.
Your duties will include (but aren't limited to):
- Mentoring and leading a small team of landscape architects
- Client management - including initial client meetings, maintaining and building on existing client relationships as well as establishing new client and related business opportunities
- As part of the senior leadership team, you'll also be involved in the management of the practice
- Solving issues that may arise throughout the entire process
- Working across all facets of a project, but specifically delivery focused
- Meet deadlines and ensure all time, budget and design constraints are met
- Ideally 10 years' experience working within the Landscape market
- Prior experience with residential and commercial projects
- Preferably possesses an AILA registration
- Knowledge of Vectorworks
- Full Australian Working Rights