Our client is a top-class hydraulic design firm, working on some of the largest and most interesting projects in Australia. They work with some of the largest builders and contractors in Australia to coordinate BIM across the whole model life cycle.
This contractor has an opportunity for a Senior Hydraulic Designer to join a rapidly growing team on a permanent basis to work on one of the future landmarks on the Brisbane skyline.
The project office you would be working out of is in the heart of the Brisbane CBD with all the latest office technology at your fingertips, and a relaxed, creative environment.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following experience/skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a design position
- Experience in design/drafting (Revit MEP) of Hydraulic Services in a Building Services, Hydraulic Contracting and/or plumbing consultancy
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholder and provide market leading solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a chance to work in a business unit that is currently going from strength to strength and who are looking to increase their share of the market in 2020.
Remuneration is in line with the skills and experience of the successful candidate is on offer. For a confidential discussion please contact me, Matt Rayburn on 0468 949 323 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit your resume for the position please click on the APPLY NOW button below. For more engineering jobs please visit our website on: www.cgcrecruitment.com