Requires a Senior Highways Technician / CAD Lead experience to join a busy Infrastructure team.
This role covers a broad range of skills relating to civil infrastructure. You will be a key member of the team where your previous experience in civil design will aim to enhance the team’s portfolio of skills and expertise in this area.
- Work under minimal supervision on major projects in a civil infrastructure team. Check the quality and accuracy of your own and others work.
- Responsible for the development of others through providing guidance, training and feedback;
- Represent your team or group at external meetings and you may be involved in developing internal projects of some complexity.
- Provide concept design and technical consultation in areas such as road design, pavement design, storm water design, etc.
- 5 to 10 years experience – CAD Lead/Senior Highways Technician
- Previous experience working on Infrastructure projects.
- Highways & Transport experience essential.
- CAD lead / Senior Highways Technician experience working to VicRoad standards.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.