What's in it for you...
- 1 contract for 9 months, 1 contract for 6 months
- Immediate start required
- Located in Sydney, 8 max hrs a day, 40 hrs per week
- $60-$70 per hour +Super.
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to coordinate projects within the Office of the Secretary to support the achievement of key milestones and deliver strong cross government relationships. This includes responsibility for facilitating machinery of Government processes in a key focus area that may include State and federal Government proposals, Ministerial briefings, Cluster relations, Parliament or Cabinet
- Coordinate the delivery of projects within the Office of the Secretary, in collaboration with stakeholders from across numerous government integrated divisions
- Work with cluster agencies and divisions to effectively facilitate the scheduling and prioritisation of work for a key focus area that may include State and federal Government proposals, Ministerial briefings, parliament or Cabinet.
- Prepare leaders within the Office of the Secretary to participate in cross government projects and working groups. This may include attendance at meetings, including industry forums, stakeholder forums, Cabinet and Cabinet Committees.
- Provide support and training for staff on government processes and systems, including in relation to writing for a government audience.
- Parliamentary experience – ideally, in any government agency in a parliamentary role
- Must be able to start immediately
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL.