Price a mixture hospitality, educational and commercial projects
Opportunity to move into Estimating Manager
Over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD delivering projects valued to $30M within the hospitality, educational and commercial sectors. Company is in a strong financial position, currently turning over $150M and are hiring due to strategic growth.
- As the Senior Estimator you will join the team in Sydney and work closely with the Senior Managers, Estimators and Cadets responsible for pricing works valued to $30M.
- This will involve pricing prelims, writing methodology, putting together program and bringing the full bid together ready for submission.
- The existing team is currently managed by the Estimating Manager based out of QLD. The incumbent Senior Estimator will help oversee the department locally and will be offered the opportunity to work towards managing the department locally over time.
- This is great opportunity for a senior candidate that is looking for an opportunity to gain training and mentoring to step into a senior leadership position.
- The culture within this business supports organic growth. The Managing Director oversees the future leaders’ programme which includes external management training, yearly social events with other future leaders and one on one mentoring.
- The company has committed to growth plans that will see Sydney operations expand substantially over the next 1-2 years and will see the introduction of more Senior Leadership positions locally.
- Socially this business holds quarterly events for their staff, family picnic days and yearly conferences. The team are friendly and welcoming.
- Quantity Surveying or Construction Estimating background with related degree
- More than 12 months experience working in a Senior Estimating with a commercial builder in the mid tier market
- Must have a good understanding of the local market and understand how to build.
- Knowledge and relationships with local trade base
- Strong knowledge of Buildsoft