The Builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD delivering projects valued to $30M within the hospitality, educational and commercial sector. They are in a strong financial position, turning over $150M and are hiring due to a busy forecasted 2020.
Due to this planned growth they are looking to engage a Senior Estimator to join an established team. Working closely with the Estimating Manager, Estimators and Cadets you will be responsible for pricing works valued to $30M.
This will involve being able to price prelims, write methodology, put together programmes and bring the full bid together ready for submission.
The Estimating Manager will be moving into a senior management position in 2020 so the incumbent Senior Estimator will have some responsibility for managing the estimating department and long term have the opportunity to become the Estimating Manager
Culture / Benefits
The culture throughout this business is one that promotes honestly and integrity. The Directors and General Managers have created an inclusive and collaborative culture and believe that everyone deserves to be treated the same. Their employees enjoy a stable working environment, ongoing training, development and career progression. This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium builders.
Background / Experience
- Quantity Surveying or Construction Estimating background with related degree
- More than 12 months experience working in a Senior Estimating with a commercial builder in the mid tier market
- Must have a good understanding of the local market and understand how to build.
- Knowledge and relationships with local trade base
- Strong knowledge of Buildsoft