CGC have again partnered with one of our key clients in QLD to source an experienced Senior Level Engineering Surveyor to join the business on a full time basis and be involved in the delivery of a recently awarded $500ml+ major infrastructure project.
Reporting into the Project Survey Manager you will have a number of key responsibilities which will include:
- Work closely with the project team to maintain regular estimates of the cost-to-completion and time-to-completion for each task
- Accurately upload and maintain data in survey instruments and other plant
- Responsible to gain an understanding of the relevant project specifications and drawings. Review and assess plans for accuracy against markings and project specifications on site
- Plan and coordinate survey set out taking into consideration continuity of projects and utilisation of machinery and contractors.
- Set out construction site using predetermined survey techniques and install equipment. Communicate all necessary information to site personnel
The position is a full time role in the business and as of the nature of this project will offer a competitive salary, a family friendly 2/1 roster and a 20% site uplift. We are actively looking to speak to qualifed surveyors who posses the following experience:
- 5 years of experience
- Exposure to civil contracting industry
- Experience in Survey Plan Drafting, Drafting Detail Surveys
- Experience with Trimble Total Station and GPS Equipment
- High levels of motivation and willing to learn
- Excellent team player with solid communication skills
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org