Our client pride themselves on taking on major, exciting and technically complex engineering projects and boast one of the largest building services teams in Australia.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate and high-calibre engineers on diverse building services projects. Their current portfolio encompasses health, education, commercial and data centres.
Employees truly matter to this organisation and the successful candidate will benefit from a structured career path and some of the best training and development available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead technical / design input on projects, ensuring that our teams issue high quality outcomes,
- Project manage small, medium and large-scale projects, including multi-disciplinary projects and management of project finances,
- Participate in the review, supervision, and development of technical skills and quality standards within the team and on active projects,
- Support business development-related activities with new and existing clients, along with support on bid submissions, fee estimates, contract reviews and tender interviews,
- Provide detailed design work across a broad range of projects within MEP engineering and related areas and lead the technical / design input on projects, ensuring high quality work outputs,
- Provide input into the ongoing skill development within the team through mentoring; research/development and process / procedure improvement.
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or similar,
- Ability to attain Chartership and RPEQ,
- Experience and knowledge of the local Brisbane marketplace across a range of sectors such as education, commercial, health, or data centres,
- Experience in managing small, medium and large sized projects, including the supervision of multi-disciplinary project teams where appropriate,
- Experience in the effective technical supervision and development of less-experienced team members, with an emphasis on coaching and mentoring, and nurturing junior staff in their professional development,
- Proven relevant industry experience in Electrical Engineering, within a consulting and design business environment; including the ability to advise clients on cost-effective, sustainable solutions.
To discuss in detail, please contact our engineering specialist George Hvid: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873