Contract CA/Snr CA
- A Sydney based Large Tier two contractor who deliver projects up to $150 million and work within the commercial, age care, industrial and correctional centers.
- The company has been well established for over 20 years and have offices in
- A strong focus on striving for the best and delivering projects on time and to a high standard.
- They have three arms to their business construction, fit out/refurbishment and development.
- The client requires a CA / Snr A to work on the second stage of an industrial project which is based in the Fairfield/Parramatta area. The role will mainly be focused on contract variations and requires someone to hit the ground running, there will also be day to day CA tasks such identifying risks to meet organisational obligations, achieve planned outcomes of the contract and maximise the value of the contract.
- Working for a company that has key principles that allow the company to deliver excellence across construction, fit out & refurbishment and property. With a strong focus on listening, creating and diversity employee satisfaction and retention is high.
- Four plus years’ experience.
- Experience with Cheops or Jobpac.
- Worked with Australian based Tier 1, 2 or 3 builders.
- Exposure to contracts 10 million dollars +
- You will show an excellent level of competency in bid, estimating and cost planning; working to deadlines, reviewing and assessment of scope of works, management of risk and positively develop internal and external relationship throughout the construction process.
This Contract is highly likely to be ongoing to the right candidate and offers a premium rate of pay.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.