Our client is regarded as one of the largest Tier 2 builders within Australia. They have a large portfolio of jobs that has worked in conjunction with their values to build a great reputation. We currently require a Senior Contract Administrator who is willing to work on an ongoing contract.
You will have the opportunity to choose between a site-based position (Western Sydney) or a head office (Sydney). The role will be content heavy with procurement, head contracts management and letting of trades.
You will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience being a Contract Administrator within the construction industry. Experience working within a large a company and working with cadets under you would be ideal.
- The option to work on site or in office.
- The ability to work on a large-scale project that will benefit the community.
- Market leading pay rates and an ongoing contract.
*** If you believe this is something you may be interested in or know someone who may be suited to this role, feel free to give me a call on the details provided. ***
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com