State wide government agency looking after civil infrastructure projects and commuter experience across NSW.
Primary purpose of the role
The role undertakes detailed analysis, evaluation and facilitate the development and implementation of improvements to business systems, processes and workflows, ensuring alignment with the overall business requirements and compliance with contemporary best practice.
This role is an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP working in the Macquarie Park area with option if WFH once acquainted with the role.
- Manage investigations to identify and define diverse business requirements and specify effective business solutions through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change.
- Facilitate the application and monitoring the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Identify, develop and implement business improvement opportunities on proposed and completed projects across a portfolio of complex initiatives; identify and develop opportunities for improving investment planning and delivery processes, developing proposals to senior management to address high priority issues.
- Manage the development, implementation and improvement of efficient and comprehensive monitoring and reporting systems; as required undertake or support post-implementation benefits realisation reviews of projects.
- Coordinate the development of specifications in collaboration with relevant specialists to ensure specific user requirements are communicated in technical terms for submission to project teams.
- Prepare business cases in partnership with business managers to define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through the development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Provide expert technical advice and guidance to business managers to assist with defining their specific requirements and keep senior management fully informed on current and projected operational requirements and emerging issues.
- Driving improvements in the internal processes of an organisation with varying levels of technical and process maturity.
- Maintaining current knowledge of contemporary and emerging best practice in business analysis and advocating their application on internal processes based on these developments.
- Developing, maintaining and managing relationships and communications with senior stakeholders, meeting the challenges with confidence, and dealing with frequently conflicting and/or competing agendas of stakeholders.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org