My client is a reputable, multi-disciplinary architectural practice. They're best known for producing retail, commercial and residential projects. They operate out of a modern, creative studio located in Sydney Metro area.
This role is for a Senior Architect, who has experience driving and delivering projects. You will be required to liaise with consultants, clients, council workers and other relevant parties, as well as ensure projects are being completed on budget and within their designated time frames.
You will be required to:
- Coordinate sub-consultants and run meetings
- Lead and mentor a small team
- Deliver projects
- Drive documentation
- Coordinate and manage the full process
- 5 years + post graduate experience within the Australian Architectural space
- Registered architect in NSW (or QLD)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Expertise in documentation and detailing for construction and ideally also has experience managing the documentation process
- Experience in Retail, Residential and Commercial building types
- Familiarity with NCC and Australian standards
- Full working rights within Australia
- Autonomy over projects
- Great company with a great team and reputation
- Workplace culture and work-life balance is emphasized
- Salary package around $90k plus Super
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com or call Christina on 02 8252 4020.