Boutique property company that specialise in settlement for both large and small developers globally.
As the Senior Accountant, you will report to the Sydney Director and be a part of the companies senior management team. Providing financial reporting and overseeing the junior accounts staff. As part of this role you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Financial reporting, preparation of group budgets and forecasts.
- Month end reporting; reconciliations, balance sheet, cashflow management, P&L.
- Prepare and submit tax; BAS, PAYG, income tax, payroll tax.
- Oversee the payroll, AP & AR function.
- Carryout weekly, monthly, quarterly senior management meetings with financial reports.
- Data analysis to support business growth
- Supervision of junior accounts team.
- 5 years experience in an accounts role for the property, real estate or a developer.
- Experience with real estate trust accounting.
- Proficiency with Xero and MYOB.
- Excellent communication skills, and exposure to managing small teams.
- High attention to detail.
- CPA/CA qualified.