Join an Australian owned tier 2 builder that currently employs approx. 150 ppl. The company is made up of multiple divisions focusing on Major Construction, Remedial and Project Management. The organisation is at the forefront of Innovation and technology and brings over 100 of experience.
Work in hand includes – D & C clubs/pubs, Independent schools, Re-clad and rectification projects $10M - $50M
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who have over the last 18 months restructured and will be driving the business forward in 2021.
The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and will be a builder to watch for employee satisfaction in 2021.
This is an exciting time to be joining this builder as currently the structure is fairly flat however with growth plans in place more middle management positions will be introduced. You will be provided with a clear career path and work under a supportive, positive, and practical leadership team
Reporting into the Head of Safety Management and working closely with the Site Managers you will be required to ensure that safety, compliance, and quality is maintain across multiple sites.
We are looking for someone that has worked on site as a Foreman or Site Manager who has completed safety qualifications (not compulsory) and is looking to a change in direction.
- Managing and administer safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with WHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Input data into Procore
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Conduct ITPs
- Ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislations.
- Carpentry trade and experience working on site as a Foreman / site manager
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety (not compulsory)
- Experience using Integrated Management Systems & full knowledge of ISO9001 & AS/NZ4801 standards
- Eye for details and strong systems experience using Procore