A large Tier 3 builder who have a fantastic reputation and have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $35M.
About the Role – Safety Advisor – Gold Coast
Their Gold Coast team have recently been successful in securing multiple projects which is forcing them to grow their team and they are in need of building OH&S Coordinators (Safety Advisors) to join their organisation. You will be reporting to the OH&S Manager who is based in head office with systems and process's already in place. You will based on site full time with the rest of the project team and be responsible for site audits and creating/running safety procedures and work place method statements. You will have a Senior Site Manager and a competent Foreman to assist you in enforcing the safety processes.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 3 to 7 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Show stability on your CV
- Recently worked for a similar sized builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
- Someone who lives on the Gold Coast or is looking to move to the Gold Coast
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for job security on a variety of projects with a builder who has an outstanding staff retention rate and a strong order book for 2020
- Work locally on the Gold Coast
- Supportive management
- Feel like a valued employee
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com