Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder are highly regarded throughout Queensland are one of the key players in the industry. They operate in QLD and NSW and have a large office in Brisbane with 4 other offices located elsewhere in the state.
They specialise in the commercial/health/agecare/industrial and defence sectors and are experiencing a high volume of new projects coming through with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $120M.
The role – Safety Advisor
Due to recent successful tenders, they are looking for a Safety Advisor to join the business and initially work on a $18M industrial project. You will look after one site at a time and will be based on the site with the rest of the team.
What you need
To be considered for this role of Safety Advisor you will have:
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 5 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Experience in the Tier 2 space
- Show stability on your CV
- Recently worked for a similar sized builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected in the QLD building market.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0406 665 799
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com