FIFO from Perth, with flights and accommodation paid for and an attractive hourly pay rate on offer.
We are looking for someone with a firm commitment to all aspects of Safety, who can work closely with the Site Management team and provide advice to all site personnel ensuring compliance to the Safety Requirements. Ideally the candidate will be able to take a proactive and hands on approach to problem solving, delivering solutions, and improving the overall safety of a project.
The successful candidate should have experience onsite and the required skills and qualifications for a similar position relating to Safety in the Civil Construction and Mining Industry.
Preferred qualifications and experience for this position include:
- Certificate IV in Safety (or equivalent)
- Previous Experience on Mining / Civil Construction projects would be favoured
- Knowledge and Understanding of WHS requirements and legislation
- Previous Experience in Implementation and Monitoring of the Compliance to Safety Management Plans
- Current Driver Licence and rights to work in Australia
- Strong commitment to safety and company values
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team
- Intermediate skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
To discuss in detail, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873