Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial/health/agecare/industrial sectors and are experiencing a high volume of new projects coming through with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M.
The role – Safety Advisor
Due to multiple projects expecting to land soon, this well organised builder feel there is an opportunity for an experienced building Safety Advisor to join their busy Brisbane team. Your first project will determine on the timing you join the business but could be an education/industrial/agecare project valued anything from $10M to $40M.
This is a strategic hire for the growth of the business.
What you need
To be considered for this role of Safety Advisor you will have:
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 5 to 7 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Show stability on your CV
- Recently worked for a similar sized builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY now.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com