The role provides specialist advice on the application and use of safety risk assessments and requirements of the TfNSW Safety Management System and statutory obligations, including documentation and reporting.
- Provide Project Teams and AEOs expert advice on risk management to ensure integration with requirements and support of TfNSW safety change management and operational safety risk management policies as well as the overarching Safety Management Systems in place.
- Provide advice and support to internal staff and AEOs on the requirements of the Operational Risk Management System throughout the design, development and implementation phases of project management for new and/or upgraded assets.
- Provide risk management advice to support and enable the achievement of effective risk-based decision making and the delivery of defined business outcomes.
- Prepare reports to meet statutory obligations, internal requirements of the ASA and TfNSW, and Independent Verification Reports as required by the Safety Management System.
- Deliver risk training material and assist in the development and review of various competency standards related to risk and oversee the delivery of training to staff throughout TfNSW and AEOs.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in a discipline relevant to the identification, assessment and control of risk.