The ideal candidates will be from a high risk working environment and have experience with ISO150001, managing an annual program and have brilliant written and verbal communication.
Primary purpose of the role
The role provides effective quality assurance, ensures surveillance systems and activities are in place and monitored in order to manage client representation risks. The role also provides specific business advice and guidance and acts as the primary point of contact between various stakeholders to develop and implement contract delivery and performance tracking, management and administration systems and technical coordination.
- Track and monitor trends from each Service Provider to enable an overview of performance and risk from delivery of maintenance and projects.
- Deliver the assurance and surveillance program, including facilitating and delivering on-site audits and day to day coordination of configuration control activities, to optimise service delivery.
- Coordinate the response to quality infringements, in line with the management framework, including developing a system to raise and manage non conformances, to ensure issues are managed and resolved.
- Provide monthly analysis, evidence and reporting to show risks, non-conformances and preventive and corrective action tracking to inform decision-making and minimise risk.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to provide insights into service providers’ performance, including trends in risk, to inform decision-making and facilitate risk management.
- Maintain surveillance records and site surveillance management plans and tasks to ensure daily recording is carried out all surveillance activities are monitored.
- Coordinate and monitor systems and processes to capture required asset information, in line with government legislation and policies, including the NSW Treasury Policy TPP 19-07, to enable verification of asset outcomes.
- Collaborating with a diverse range of suppliers, including internal service providers, given competing agendas and priorities.
- Managing complex contractual obligations given the large number of assets within the asset portfolio.
- Developing innovative systems to capture asset information given low level of maturity in the quality management systems environment.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email email@example.com