Australian owned and industry leading high rise aluminum windows and doors contractor. Be involved in prestigious and interesting projects across NSW, enjoy a high engaging and supportive family oriented culture.
Due to expansion and secured projects they are seeking an motivated CA/PO to join their team based near Liverpool.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager & Head of Projects, this varied and dynamic role will suit someone that wants a work / life balance culture and supportive team.
Your main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Inventory and stock management
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Procurement of materials and subcontractors
- Coordination of pick up and drop off deliveries
- Ad Hoc administration duties, keeping the stock system updated
- Liaising & negotiating with suppliers and internal team members to resolve stock and ordering issues.
- Assist in day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Supervisor.
- Qualification in Engineering or related
- Previous and recent experience working in a similar Procurement/Purchasing or Contracts Administration Role across the Building/Construction Sector
- Intermediate MS (Excel) computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and motivated to work toward deadlines.
- Enjoy a supportive, flexible and family oriented culture
- Committed to developing and training their staff
- Ample on-site parking
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com