- Contract opportunity with NSW State Government up until August 2021
- Based in Parramatta - some WFH arrangements available
- $37.74 per hour + super
This role is part of a team that is collectively responsible for delivering high quality, consistent and timely property related services that are consistent with the department's customer experience statement. The Property Officer will both independently handle the setup and renewal of property insurances, property valuations and administrative duties relating to customer owned properties and provide guidance and support to co-workers when required. The role will also have a strong understanding of when to escalate more complex matters to the Principal Property Officer within the team.
The role will undertake the following duties: -
- Undertake a range of property-related functions including insurance and desktop valuations in the management of customer-owned properties
- Ensure a collaborative approach to property insurance and valuations by working closely with colleagues, customer, stakeholders and external service providers
- Utilise the required systems (CIS & Trim) and processes to support the management of customer-owned properties and actively suggest improvements
- Attending to specialist enquiries and assisting customers with limited property knowledge, to understand property related matters to ensure requirements are met
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work full-time hours (35-40 hours per week)
- Experience in mapping software is highly desirable
- Must be able to commit for the full duration the assignment.
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing a high-volume caseload related to property insurance and valuations
- Capacity to manage and communicate with external service providers and a range of stakeholders relating to the insurance and valuation of customer-owned properties