A state wide government organisation with infrastructure projects spanning from Cooma to Bega and the state boarder.
Working in the delivery depot for a government agency delivering infrastructure projects this is a key position for a highly skilled administrator to undertake a variety of duties across procurement, office support and adhoc supporting functions. This position is based in Cooma and you will have support from other project officers and engineers for site related quires.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Understanding, noting and developing project briefs
- Skilled administration
- Filing and database updating
- Draft briefing materials and correspondence, with direct reporting to senior management
- Undertake engagement activities during the development, implementation, and review of projects to ensure understanding and effective implementation of policy initiatives
- Assist project handover
- Work towards program outcomes by developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively in a multi-functional team environment
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com