Join one of Australia most recognised developers who turn over in excess of $1B and have built some of Sydney’s most iconic commercial and residential buildings. The scope of this project includes the development of a 700 unit complex split over 4 buildings.
Culture / Benefits
This company have cultivated a culture where innovation is something everyone can engage with. They promote and celebrates diversity of thinking and encourage diverse view points and perspectives. As you would expect working within the tier one environment safety is one of their highest priorities.
Reporting into the Senior Safety Officer and working closely with the site team you will be required to ensure that safety and compliance is maintain across the project. Ideally you will have worked on a high-rise residential building and have sound knowledge of Australian legislation, codes and practices.
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Reporting directly into the Senior Safety Office
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislations.
- Experience in Integrated Management Systems & full knowledge of ISO9001 & AS/NZ4801 standards
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety
- Training & Assessment Cert.
- Ability to undertake internal auditing
- Excellent written skills & experience in writing policies & procedures
- Demonstrated experience working with Australian codes / practices and legislation