The primary purpose of the role is to develop and maintain schedules for a portfolio of projects/programs to monitor key activities and assess impacts to achievements of key milestones for full lifecycle of projects/programs.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with project team to implement best scheduling practices for portfolio of programs/projects.
- Contribute to the development of the project schedule and project plans through the interrogation and reporting of contractor’s project progress claims.
- Work with project team to review impacts, test scenarios and develop solutions for scheduling demands
- Conduct risk control activities around schedule and mitigation strategies to manage slippage
- Monitor progress and resource requirements against an agreed contract baseline plan for each project and program, thereby assessing level of confidence for achieving key milestones.
- Develop project/program schedules by working closely with various disciplines and project/program teams to ensure the accuracy and completeness of schedules without compromising any project/program interdependency.
- Provide support in development of master integrated schedule for portfolio of programs/projects in order to monitor key activities and milestones.
- Develop and implement Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) including alignment with Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) in accordance with TfNSW standards and procedures.
- Responsible for schedule integrity to ensure schedules are compliant with TfNSW standards and procedures and maintained to the highest quality.
- Conduct the required project baseline management and schedule analysis including but not limited to cost and resource loaded schedules, critical path analysis, what-ifs analysis and time chainage diagram development for the full project lifecycle.
- Analyse deviations from the baseline in the schedules highlighting bottlenecks / delays and propose corrective actions and report.
- Analyse and highlight the overall schedule impact of any variance / change order raised to enable clarity on change effects.
- Provide support to in development of the Schedule Management Plan for projects/programs. Develop Basis of Schedule documents, including assumptions and narrative.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management or a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and maintenance of the schedules in various infrastructure projects/programs in development and/or delivery phases across multi-disciplinary industries