Major civil infrastructure business with projects along the South Coast area.
Statewide presence and leader in innovation and techniques to develop marque projects.
Working on an initial temp role for 3 months with the view of an extension, this will be working on infrastructure projects supporting a team with a wealth of knowledge. Due to the nature of the work the ideal candidate will have a civil engineering background with previous civil engineering exposure.
This will be office based in Wollongong with a variety of duties, these include;
- Understanding, noting and developing project briefs
- Skilled administration
- Filing and database updating
- Draft briefing materials and correspondence, with direct reporting to senior management
- Undertake engagement activities during the development, implementation, and review of projects to ensure understanding and effective implementation of policy initiatives
- Assist project handover
- Work towards program outcomes by developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively in a multi-functional team environment
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com