The successful candidate will be part of a team with a focus on delivering high-quality advice on issues within the energy and environment portfolio.
- 6-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- You will be based out of their Parramatta HQ
- Immediate start with a high possibility of extension
- $52.55 - $58.10 p/h + Super
• The main responsibility of the position is to coordinate departmental and ministerial briefing materials and correspondence.
• The assignment is well suited to someone who is looking for a challenge to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, who is adaptable and comfortable working and delivering results in high volume and fast-paced environment.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
• Collaborative and positive personality (Essential)
• Experience using TRIM, CM9, Objective or other digital records management system
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite (Essential)
• Availability to start in early JULY (Essential)
• Experience in a ministerial/parliamentary, government administration, business coordination role (Desirable)
• Tertiary qualification in environmental science or management, planning, public policy or equivalent experience (Desirable)
Apply below or for more information, contact Jazeema Kuthubdeen on 02 8252 4011 email@example.com