The position supports the development, implementation and review of programs and projects designed t
The role is in the Information & Program Management team for an NSW State department. The team facilitates adaptive program delivery and shares lessons across thesustainability programs.
- Undertakes activities related to administration, implementation, reporting, research and analysis to support the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of projects
- Maintain project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans and evaluations including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables.
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project delivery, taking minutes and following up on action points with an Action Register
- Update and collate documentation and records to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
- Develop and maintain an effective record management system across teams and projects
- Monitors on-time delivery of work requirements (deliverables, reporting and so on), identifying and advising of roadblocks/obstacles to allow the organisation to take appropriate action
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (35hours/week)
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role
- Strong preference for candidates with public sector experience or experience working closely with public sector department.