This team are responsible for the delivery of complex, one-off projects that are being introduced to the NSW rail network.
The team are made up of Project Managers from a multitude of technical engineering sectors such as Rail, Defence, Building Automation and Power, which enables them to bring best practices from each.
- Lead multiple internal and external Stakeholders in the delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Deliver the required project objectives within the approved budget, timeframe, safety and quality parameters
- Scope, cost and govern the delivery of key initiatives that are required to meet customer, project requirements throughout the unit
- Ensure that technology delivered meets the business’ needs and realises the benefits associated with the project(s)
- Proven Project Management pedigree
- Experience gained in a technical engineering sector
- Tertiary qualified in a technical discipline
- Qualified Project Manager; PMP, PRINCE2 etc
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
A close-knit team of Project Managers that have experience gained from across the world and from various engineering sectors. Knowledge sharing of best practices and team work is a key part of this team.
Fantastic work to life balance.
- Work for one of the most influential teams in the NSW railway sector
- Be challenged on new systems and technology every time you take on a project
- Benefit from working at one of the largest rail companies in Australia
- Secure, permanent position with a structured progression route
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit a resume and brief covering letter (no longer than two pages) which addresses:
- The reason for your interest in this role, and
- How your skills and experience suit the role, particularly in the delivery of complex projects in complex organisations.