$90,000- $120,000K Package
- Tier one global firm offering extensive mentorship
- Hybrid role with opportunity to expand knowledge
- Continuous salary reviews
Our client is a tier one project management firm, consisting of over 6,000 employees globally. They are heavily embedded within the diversity of their communities and clients. They are leaders in management of infrastructure works, property, defence and transport. Our client offers valuable amounts of training, mentorship and are known for entertaining attractive salaries.
- See projects through from start to hand over
- Evolve your reputation in the industry
- Exposure to projects from $10m in value
- Manage the scope and delivery of heritage management services for a range of projects with minimal supervision.
- Financial duties throughout project including invoicing and reporting within tight deadlines.
- Produce and oversee project deliverables including:
- Background research and literature review
- Field based assessments
- Starting and maintaining consultation logs in accordance with legislative requirements
- Heritage impact assessments, statement of heritage significance and heritage management plans amongst others.
- Business development
- Ensure compliance with quality assurance systems
- Work cooperatively with team, stakeholders, clients and managers
- Have an optimistic work ethic
You will have:
- Minimum 5+ years’ relevant commercial experience, developing and delivering heritage management solutions
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Archaeology, Heritage Management or similar
- Demonstrated expertise in Commonwealth and state NSW Indigenous and historical heritage legislative frameworks
- Project management experience, including budget admin, experience scoping, managing and delivering heritage projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- GIS capability
- Photogrammetry, 3D scanning, archeological geophysics / GPR
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com