A boutique business expanding into residential development.
Duties to include:
You will be responsible for the Project Management, Planning, co-ordination of Design and construction, cost planning and budgeting, management of a senior living extension to an existing and operating senior living project.
On top of this another project with require your assistance with the development process.
The position will require liaison with Design, consultants, Contract administrators and local authorities.
- Liaison with external consultants and authorities, and cost teams
- Project management planning
- Coordinating project design and reviews
- Risk management
- OH/S reporting
- Cost planning and budgets
- Tender evaluation
- Project reporting
- Overall management of team
- Travel between sites.
- Relevant qualification in Construction or Property
- Circa 10 years' experience in multi-unit residential
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Team player
• Elevated level of autonomy
• Tangible opportunity to grow with the business, projects and portfolio
• High exposure to development and project management
• Happy working environment
• Rewarding projects completed.