- Track / Perway experience is essential.
Opportunity for an experienced Senior level Track Engineer to manage and coordinate Track Maintenance Improvement Projects for a major rail network in Sydney.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of engineering and technical advice and support to the regional engineering manager and network base team, ensuring the safe and reliable operation of the rail network,
- Evaluating the condition reports and inspection data to ensure all major risks are identified and managed in a timely manner, with effective controls in place for the safe operation of rail traffic,
- Reporting to the Regional Engineering Manager you will also lease closely with the Tertiary Operations Manager to provide track maintenance and engineering advice as well as interfacing with multi-discipline teams such as civil, structures, electrical and signalling,
- You will also lease closely with asset management group to facilitate the scoping and development of Asset Management Plans, TMPs and maintenance procedures for the life cycle of track assets.
- Degree or similar in a relevant Engineering discipline. I.e. Civil / Mechanical / Railway
- Proven experience in Rail Track Asset Management, maintenance, construction and commissioning works in an operational environment.
- Strong understanding of the railway track maintenance
- Demonstrate research, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to apply them in a multidisciplinary environment and be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of maintenance engineering principles and their application to maintenance and operations, including an understanding of relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice.
To discuss this position in detail, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 0282 524 013