Our client are a Mid Tier Civil Contractor who are now have a proven reputation of delivering complex projects to the value of $25ml both in QLD and nationally across Australia. They are an Australian owned company who pride themselves on quality delivery outcomes and a working culture unrivaled by any business across the Eastern Seaboard.
Their pre-contracts and estimating teams have been extremely busy over the space of the last four months which has led to a project portfolio of $30ml worth of work to deliver over the course of the next 18 months. They have a strong order book with projects both in South East QLD as well as up in Central QLD and as of such are in need of an experienced Project Manager to join the business on a fulltime basis.
Reporting between the Construction & Operations Manager projects will typically involve; managing a team 15-20 staff and have full project responsibility which will include development and control of budgets, reporting of project progress, technical and delivery strategies, risk, project schedules, deliverables, commercial and procurement arrangements.
This organization deliver projects across a range of different sectors including, Transport Main Roads, Mining, Defence & Urban Development so the right candidate will get an opportunity to get exposure to lead and deliver a matrix of complex projects.
We are looking to speak to Project Managers with the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 8 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to lead a team but also report up into a construction manager
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-25ml
- Prior experience delivering TMR projects would be an advantage
- Must be an Australian permanent resident
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org