A large Tier 3 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for over 17 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $40M.
The role – Project Manager (Brisbane office)
They have recently picked up several projects and are predicting to win over the coming weeks so are looking to add an experience Project Manager to the business. They are looking for someone who has a mixed project portfolio but areas they are particularly interested in is agecare and education.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Project Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Agecare and education experience would be an advantage
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate, be one of the senior members of the team in their Brisbane office.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com