This specialist land development consultancy are experts in delivering comprehensive design and documentation for all forms of urban renewal and land development.
Their projects can vary from large-scale residential subdivisions, retirement villages to industrial developments.
This company structure themselves in a way that clients are able to trust them to deliver all elements of the development process. They have experts throughout their business, from conceptual design and feasibility studies to detailed design, surveying and project management.
- To manage their existing client base; including Developers, Civil Contractors and state government.
- Liaise with architects, planners, landscapers as well as other key internal stakeholders involved with the project.
- Technical lead on projects and supervision of engineers, designers and external sub-contractors.
- To ensure all documentation from works to designs meet compliance and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Tertiary qualification in either Surveying, Planning or Civil Engineering.
- 3+ Years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on Urban Development projects including large-scale subdivisions.
- Proven ability to lead design teams and negotiate effective outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal to give clear guidance to the team and updates to clients.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Azri Azlan 0470 215 799 email@example.com