- Small team where you can make an impact
- Fit-out/Refurbishment works up to $5m
- Package from $130 - $150K
Having operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years they have developed a reputation for producing a quality project on time and on budget. With the main bulk of their work within the Fit-out/Refurbishment market they have an established base of both client and subcontractors which they have developed over time.
With a full order book for the rest of 2019 they are going through a significant growth period at the present time and are looking to add an new Project Manager to their team in order to support their current predicted growth.
One word that sums up the companies culture is honesty. They have created a culture which is both professional but sociable. With regular access to the directors if you have any questions or are looking for guidance it is there for you. In this position they would be looking for someone who can also be a good role model for the younger members of the team.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join ideally before the start of April to start to manage a key client. The client have a focus on delivering high-end fit-out of office spaces within the CBD and the project value can range from $500K strip out to $5m full refurbishments. You will be responsible for liaise with the client and making that that projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will involved with the projects from estimation all the way through to Delivery and handover
This position is for someone who is able to "stand on their own two feet" and understands the Fit-out/Refurbishment construction process. You will be based in the office which is located in the Eastern Suburbs and you will be joining a social/positive culture.
- A recognised construction qualification
- Stability within your Cv
- Experience delivering projects of $5M plus
- A team player
- A min of 3 years exp within the commercial fitout space
- Working for a builder who value their employees and who have a great staff retention rate
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Go into a company and work with key accounts
- Salary from $120-$150K
To hear more about this role please contact John Ainge on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0400 516 014