About the Company
Commercial builder with over 30 years history Australia, operating in QLD, NSW, VIC and ACT. With a diverse client portfolio across a number of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Health and Education client satisfaction is the driver of the business, with multiple repeat business won from a long history of satisfied clients. Established in QLD for the past 15 years they are going from strength to strength and have an exciting 2023 ahead.
About the Role – Project Manager
They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their Brisbane office reporting to the Construction Manager, you will generally be managing two projects at one time and will have a competent team around you for support. As a Project Manager you will be completely responsible for your projects and your team and will be expected to deliver your projects on time and within budget.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction Management degree
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a Project Manager in Australia
- Experience delivering projects of a value of $5M to $15M
- A Commercial/retail background
- Good negotiating skills
- Good communicator
- Able to lead from the front and manage a team
- Ability to multitask
- Stability with previous employers
Join a builder who is going from strength to strength with an exciting 2021 ahead.
- Join a builder with excellent staff retention record
- Deliver interesting and complex projects up to $20M
- Supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact George Hvid on 0450 325 312 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com