Based in the heart of Sydney's Norwest, this expanding consultancy have a wealth of experience in their senior management positions. It is this experience and network of contacts, combined with proven results, that has led to the company going from strength to strength.
Due to this further increase in workload, they have the requirement for a Project Manager to join on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the director of the business, you will have a major influence over the projects that you are working on. You will be responsible for:
- Managing design and approvals
- Construction management
- A minimum of 3-5 years NSW experience
- Land development/infrastructure(roads) background
- Design & construction experience
- Experience working with a contractor or managing construction contracts
- Previous design experience with Autocad & DRAINS is essential
- The drive and passion to succeed
- A team ethic and enjoy being part of winning culture
- Full working rights in Australia
Don't miss out - hit the 'apply now' button and be considered for this fantastic role or call Azri Azlan for a confidential discussion on 0470 215 799.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; www.cgcrecruitment.com