- Strong systems, best practice builder
- Strong executive management and site teams
- Office based position
With annual revenues in excess of $200M and approximately 100 staff, our client provides innovative construction solutions across the aged care & health, food & beverage, renewable energies, commercial & industrial, airports & infrastructure, education & childcare, and fit-out sectors.
We are currently helping with the recruitment of a Project Manager who is capable of delivering either an industrial or aged care project valued to $30M. You will report into the Construction Manager and supported by a full team you will be responsible for ensuring the successful deliver of the programmed works in line with company objectives
You will be the sort of Project Manager that takes a consultative approach to client and contractor management whilst managing you team/s to ensure that project milestones are met and quality maintained.
Over the next 12 months the pipeline of work will be heavily involved in the Industrial and Aged Care sector so experience in these markets is highly desirable
This is an office based role
This will include:
- Managing project budgets.
- Managing construction program.
- Overseeing and managing site staff.
- Managing project quality and ensuring safety.
- Procurement of sub-contract agreements.
- Project budget and forecast reports.
- Document control.
- Preparation and management of letting schedules.
- Managing relationships between all stakeholders (Superintendent, client, contractors and suppliers).
Culture / Benefits
This is a permanent position that will form part of a successful and high achieving project management team. The majority of our client’s workforce have a tenure of between 2-5 years and the executive management team are well bedded into the organisation thus staff enjoy a collaborative working environment.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org