They operate in a range of sectors including infrastructure, retail and the commercial sector, working in live environments that requires direct contact with the client.
The Position – Junior Project Manager
With a full order book for 2021 already secured they are are now looking to bring on Senior CA/PE or Junior Project Manager to run a $8m infrastructure project. As a Junior Project Manager you are involved right from the beginning of the project, liaising with the client to create the estimate and then you are responsible for delivering said project.
This would be a great Opportuntiy for someone who is looking to work for a smaller builder and get exposure to all aspects of running a project
- Getting multiple prices from sub contractors to get the best price.
- Price Comparison in regards to scope.
- Liaising within the team with regards to best methodologies.
- Collating tender documents to present to the clients
- Creating programmes
- Delivering tendered works
- Passion for construction
- Previous experience working within construction
- Experience working on a range of projects & working on multiple projects at the same time
- Be well presented and excellent communication skills
They have strong sense of work life balance throughout the business, with the company having family values at its core. If you are looking to join a business that acts as a close-knit unit this could be the opportunity your looking for
The culture throughout this business is one that supports honestly and integrity. The director of business is heavily involved and believes in giving his staff everything they need to be the best they can be. With a true open-door policy this is a real Opportuntiy for you help make a huge impact on a company and become a leader within the company.
With the company strategy is to double in size over the next 2/3 years this is a great opportunity for someone to step up and grow into a Construction Manager of a company that truly have their employees interests at heart.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 / email@example.com