- Office based position in Sydney’s City
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Client focused builder
John a medium sized builder delivering fitout and refurbishment projects to the corporate real estate, educational, health and aged care sector. Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated team of sub-contractors and suppliers and a professional and agile culture.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company enjoys high employee engagement.
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up his sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t taken themselves too seriously
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over a comfortable $60M.
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures clients relationships to the point that you build life long friendships
As the Project Manager / Project Director, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing and stakeholder management whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project.
Background / Skillset
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with a medium sized head contractor in Sydney
- Strong financial management experience and well-rounded business acumen
- Run internal meetings monthly to management around financials / projects
- Strong industry network (designers, engineers, client side PMs etc), active participation in industry groups.
- Experienced end to end in the project life cycle from cultivating opportunities > scoping > pricing > negotiation > delivery
- Strong client network and ability to bring leads and opportunities into the business, help create pipeline of opportunities for the business (not core function of the role, just have the ability)
- Strong industry network and existing relationships with subbies with consultants
- Strong Pre-Construction experience including lead generation and cultivation, tendering, tender interviewing
- Experience leading teams of CAs, Project Coordinators, Site Managers etc
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 / 82524019 for more information or apply for the position below firstname.lastname@example.org