- $40M+ Industrial projects
- Highly regarded, multi-award-winning builder with strong employee engagement
- Work with a progressive leading senior leadership team
You will be joining a Builder that has become a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years. They have been involved in helping bring to life a diverse and innovative range of project with blue chip clients. Over the last 12 months they have broken the $100M mark, added additional mid-level management and are well positioned tendering NSW government and private sector projects.
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centers, industrial warehouses, aged care and general commercial works $40M - $120M
- Reporting to the Construction Managers and General Managers you will responsible for the management of all activity on the project, ensure client relations are maintained and all contractual requirements set out in the head contract are met
- This will include a big emphasis on monitoring budget revenue and delivering a quality product whilst ensuring a safe working environment for all personnel.
- You will successfully deliver the project in line with corporate objectives, controlling and administering the D&C design process and direct design management in order to maintain buildability and budget
- The ideal candidate will have experience working on Industrial projects in excess of $30M and come from a tier one or two background
- Salary will depend on experience however figures in excess of $200K are achievable.
- My client is open to having someone move from interstate as long as they can demonstrate experience delivering industrial warehouse projects.
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. You will work on interesting and iconic projects and be joining a high achieving and progressive team.
Aside from well-run jobs they provide an industry leading employee benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
Being approved for government projects their tender book is full, their balance sheet is strong and they are hiring strategically to increase capability for the 20/21 FY
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director @ CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876 , send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the position below
All applications will be received in confidence