This Civil Contractor is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff. They have recently won multiple projects here in Sydney and are in the process of adding to what is already considered a progressive and industry leading team. Project values typically range from $1M - $30M and they deliver package of works for tier 1 and large tier 2 contractors throughout NSW. They are currently delivering packages of work on Westconnex 3B, Sydney Metro, Parramatta Light Rail and
As an experienced Project Manager you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of Utilities including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to the Construction Manager and Operations Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on complex utility projects would be highly regarded
- Utilities and the relocation of under ground services is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Road Construction
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 or email email@example.com