Established 5 years ago but established with over 20 years worth of client relationships in place, this builder who now operate with over 30 staff have gone from strength to strength and now have an excellent name in the industry and boast to have an outstanding staff retention rate. They specialise in the commercial/retail fit out and refurbishment sectors as well as recently moving into new build.
About the role – Project Manager
This company are continuing to go from strength to strength and are looking for a Project Manager to join the team. You will be office based located close to CBD and you will be working on a mixture of complex fit outs/refurbs and small new builds up to $15M.
Skills and Experience
- A construction degree
- 5 years experience plus running your own projects as a PM
- Fit out and new build experience is preferred
- Previous experience with a known builder in Australia
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication skills
Great opportunity for a long career with a builder who already have a great name across the industry.
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com