This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. Turning over more than $600M and currently employing over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most sectors including commercial, residential, health, education and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M. Consistently winning and delivering projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex building projects.
About the Role – Project Manager
They are currently targeting a large roll out of service upgrades in airports in QLD so someone who has previous experience delivering airport projects is preferred. Your first project could be a $15M project at Brisbane Airport. They are keen to engage a Project Manager with good experience and knowledge of construction projects on airport sites.
Skills and Experience
- Construction Management degree or trade background
- Experience working with a commercial builder of a similar size
- Previous airport experience would be an advantage
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity
- Able to lead a team
- Senior Management who have over 50 years experience in the QLD construction market with an excellent reputation amongst their peers
- Work for a company with high staff retention due to well set up projects that are properly resourced.
- Open minded managers that care about the wellbeing of their staff
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com