Our client is a design-driven boutique construction firm with offices in Sydney and Brisbane who pride themselves on working a little differently to their peers by investing time in the front end of the projects to achieve better efficiencies for clients.
They have built a solid reputation working with clients on a range of building works including new builds, refurbishments and fitouts of retail, hospitality and commercial projects
Our client is privately owned builder, senior management are from a tier one background and the Sydney team are energetic and high performing. The senior management have pulled together their years of experience working within a tier one environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture.
You will be joining a stable, high achieving team that has been curated and handpicked by the State Manager over the last 2 yrs.
Reporting to the NSW State Manger you will be responsible for overseeing projects valued to $15M from design through to delivery, working closely with the client and consultants whilst managing your team to ensure that projects are completed within time and specification. We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong D & C background who is client facing, professional and well connected in the Sydney market.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Management role in the commercial sector delivering design and construct projects
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Excellent negotiation skills and concise decision making abilities