A mid tier civil contractor deliver works for energy, bridge, roads, dams, water and mining infrastructure projects.
You will be working in alongside the both the project and pre-contracts manager in a close knit team tendering for projects were scope includes complex formwork, steel, piling, concrete batching & placement and associated civil works. The role will offer a Project Engineer and opportunity to move sideways from a site based construction position into a career path more focused on value engineering, commercial pricing, scheduling and estimating.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Development, writing and review of construction methodologies and submissions
- Delivering the tender submissions on time, meeting all deliverables and providing quality technical details for accurate pricing
- Preparation and production of project costings
- Develop a programme of works
- Budget tracking of each project inclusive of materials, labour & plant and production of reports
The role is a full time position with training and career development provided and will be well suited to a Project Engineer who is keen to move away from a site based role and get more into the field of estimating and pre-contracts engineering.
For more information, please call Rory on 042 026 703 or email your resume direct to email@example.com