This mid civil contractor is acknowledged are growing from strength to strength and are currently turning over in excess of $70Mill. They are a leader in their industry and have recently been awarded numerous excavation and subdivision project across the Newcastle / Sydney region. Project vary from $1M - $20M.
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Senior Project Engineer
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Excavation and Subdivision
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 or email email@example.com