- Staged programme through until 2024 with additional works to be announced
- Reputable builder that partners with prestigious developers
Our client has over 2 decades of experience and strong foundations in the residential sector partnering with prestigious developers. They employ a dedicated team of local staff and contactors and have a busy pipeline of work for the next 3 years.
Why join this company
You will be joining an established mid-tier builder that have high employee engagement and a hard-hitting senior management team. Project teams help manage jobs from strategic planning, through to concept design, construction and post-completion services.
The L & D team within this builder have just re-developed the training material that benefits the labourer to general manager and Senior Management have created clear and defined development plans for each employee to enable clear career development
Reporting into a Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and timely coordination of design and day to day site coordination of sub-contractors and consultants to achieve project milestones. The scope will be to deliver an initial $30M 120 unit block over two buildings.
Salary will depend on experience however a package of $140K – $160K is achievable
Duties will include:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- Previously experience delivering Highrise structure
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director 0428 433 876 / 82524019. Carmel.email@example.com