Joining this business, you will be working with some of Sydney’s most respected senior managers who have an impeccable reputation. They currently have a combined workforce of over 400 people nationwide, turn over in excess of $800M and deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and corporate blue-chips.
Why people want to join
Senior Management are very proud of the vibe that has been created in the office over the last 2 years. They aim to provide flexibility and balance to all staff whether you are office or site based and in return enjoy low turnover of staff. The company are in a very strong financial position with all projects in construction turning a profit and approx. $400M worth of work in hand for next FY
Based on site in the Newcastle, working closely with a Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for overseeing Pre Construction / Design Management and overseeing Project Management whilst in construction phase.
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Familiarity of the commercial construction industry, ideally working in the health sector
- Familiarity with project design and buildability.
- Manage the quality and programme to meet project milestones
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
You will receive a leading salary of between $150K - $170K + Super and benefit from a leading employee benefits scheme.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433876 / Carmel.email@example.com